1. HOW ARE YOU FEELING AS YOU LEAVE the ignite life day retreat?
- Focused, re-energised, motivated.
- Happy, excited for the future and centred.
- Relaxed, empowered, motivated.
- Really positive! Ignite Life has given me the courage to go after my dream and diminished negativity.
- Gained self-belief and let go of fears.
- Very positive to create new goals and actions to improve the lives of myself and my family.
- Energised and super happy!
2. WHAT'S been YOUR MAIN TAKEAWAY from the retreat?
- You are enough – be still and breathe.
- Feeling lighter and more positive.
- Encouraged to go after what I want.
- Clear actions and ideas on how to live the life I want to lead.
- I understand my character and who I am much better.
- It has opened my eyes to how far I have come and has given me a fearless approach to the future.
3. WOULD YOU RECOMMEND us TO A FRIEND?
- 100% said 'Definitely'
4. IF you had TO DESCRIBE the Retreat TO A FRIEND, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?
- A nourishing day for body and soul.
- Intuitive, relaxing, eye-opening.
- Amazing journey to help fix weaknesses and celebrate strengths.
- Worth every penny! Nothing else like it out there.
- A beautiful day to replenish my soul and reconnect with myself physically and emotionally.
CASE STUDY 1
"Before the retreat I felt like my head was just above water. I felt lost and confused about who I was & what I wanted from life. I felt sluggish and like an empty shell.
During the Ignite life retreat I felt a sense of clarity & found the whole course so interesting. I felt calmer, more grounded and felt I really knew myself when I left. I felt like I had eliminated toxins & left negativity behind.
What changes have you made since the retreat?
Self care, self care, self care! If you don’t look after yourself, then there is no way that you are going to be able to cope with what life throws at you. It reminded me how important yoga is to every day life. Taking time to stretch out your body, breathe, and calm your senses is so beneficial - even when you don’t feel you ‘have time’. Make time. I remind myself of my achievements, who I really am & feel much more content in the present.
What would you say to anyone thinking of coming on the retreat?
Book it. Don’t over think it. It isn’t ‘airy fairy’ - it is a logical, interesting course which helps to reminds you of who you are and where you want to be. With brilliant grounding yoga sessions throughout the day, that eliminate all the toxins. Also, it may seem a long way to travel for some, but it really is worth getting out of your comfort zone, getting the fresh air by the wonderful Cornish coast. It really clears the head. It is the perfect place for a course like this.
CASE STUDY 2
"I had low self esteem and confidence and often felt anxious in certain situations. It was empowering and gave me an insight into how I have the strength (learnt from my past) to cope in challenging situations.
It also made me appreciate myself as a person, highlighting some of my qualities... liking my self more. It was a day of pure indulgence... the location, food, setting, yoga, people. It felt like I was giving myself a massive hug, treating, rewarding and accepting myself and saying thank you for getting thus far (just turned 40!) and being awesome.
I loved the yin yoga, slowing down, releasing and concentrating on releasing physical tension. The yoga helped embed some of the key messages and thoughts brought up from the coaching sessions.
I have since had more life coaching sessions, I have come off my antidepressants, I feel more in control of my life and my childrens' behaviour, I like myself more, I am empowered to spend my time more wisely.
The retreat was a catalyst (so Ignite Life is perfect name!) to crack on making the most of my days on this wonderful earth and putting self doubt behind me.
Thank you for a great experience. I would recommend it to anyone, it is totally worth every penny and just a wonderful day with so many personal benefits.
Thank you both very much indeed!
CASE STUDY 3
“I can’t recommend Ignite Life enough to anyone wanting to take time out to reflect and sense-check that the life you are living is truly the one you want to lead. For me, it was a valuable opportunity to take my foot off the pedal and check in with myself that my life was the best it really could be.
The yoga combined with the life coaching was a dream combination making it an enjoyable and worthwhile experience. Often, life passes us by at a million mph so putting myself first was the first step to quite literally igniting my own life!
Both the venue and the retreat leaders were inspiring people and they facilitated both physical and mindful exercises to ignite thoughts and ideas that have been buried for ages and 6 months on, I feel that I live a much more exciting life!
It gave me the opportunity to reconnect with myself and this deeper knowledge of who I am and what I can be for others has given me more energy to make what’s important actually happen as opposed to rolling with the punches that life was dealing for me.
I have changed my working hours to create a much better work life balance. I feel more empowered to make better choices about how I want to spend my life and the retreat gave me the courage to improve my communication with my partner which has removed some of the anxieties and stresses that got in the way of a deeper loving relationship.
Don’t think, just do it! You only have one life, so live it and that means grab the opportunity. Taking time to nourish and reflect on the things that hold you back will make a difference to the way you live or see your life. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain."